Safely access your accounts using your smartphone with our Mobile App.
With Quad City Bank & Trust's Personal Online Banking app you can pay bills, deposit checks, see your account balances, transfer funds, set-up alerts, and send person-to-person payments through Zelle® all from supported Apple® and Android® mobile devices. It's free for customers enrolled in Personal Online Banking.*
Need Assistance? Click here to watch our Online Banking video tutorial
App Enrollment for your iPhone or Android
To get started with mobile banking, follow the next steps to securely set up, install, and activate Quad City Bank & Trust’s Mobile app.
1. Set Up Mobile Banking App Access Through Online Banking
- Log into your Personal Online Banking account. (Not an online banking customer? It's easy to Sign up.)
- Click on mobile in the upper right hand corner.
- Read and click I accept the Terms & Conditions. Click Continue.
2. Install the Mobile Banking App
- Click the App Store icon on your iPhone or the Google Play Store on your Android device.
(You can also search "Quad City Bank & Trust in the app stores and select Quad City Bank & Trust's "Personal" Mobile Banking app.
- Install the application on your mobile device.
3. Activate the App
- Open Quad City Bank & Trust's Personal app to start the activation process.
- Enter your user name and password (same as online banking credentials).
- Click Log In.
- The app will ask you to answer one of your security questions to confirm your identity.
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
You can now securely access your accounts anywhere, right from your smartphone! You may also add or delete your mobile devices through Online Banking. Just log in and click on mobile to get started. For more information, click to view our Mobile Banking frequently asked questions.
*Certain restrictions apply. Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit are FREE. Text messaging and mobile internet data charges may apply. Contact your mobile carrier for details. Subject to Internet Banking Terms and Conditions.