Balance your account(s) on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, with our automated Account Reconciliation service. Quickly and accurately reconcile checks and improve audit control by documenting and verifying disbursements.
Choose between two types of reconciliation products:
- Partial Reconciliation provides a detailed list of all your checks paid during a specified reconciliation period. It includes information such as the check number, amount and date paid.
- Full Reconciliation is a comprehensive service that works in conjunction with Positive Pay for check fraud protection. It compares information captured daily and reconciles paid checks to your company's check issue file. Month-end reports provide detailed information on checks paid and outstanding issues.
Business Online Banking
Managing your business finances has never been easier with Quad City Bank & Trust's enhanced digital Business Online Banking platform. From viewing up-to the-minute balance information and transferring funds between accounts to advanced ACH and wire transfers, you'll enjoy access to the services and tools you need to efficiently and effectively run your business every day, across multiple delivery channels.
- Integrated Experience: The interface is modern and easy-to-use. Intuitive navigation streamlines access to your accounts across any device - desktop, tablet or smartphone!
- Powerful Functionality: Stay on top of your company’s finances with a convenient comprehensive account view, activity notifications and a Business Online Banking mobile app.
- Enhanced Security: Business Online Banking incorporates the latest multi-layered security features, including Secure Access Codes, to keep your accounts and financial information protected.
Business Online Banking User Guides
With Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) reporting, we provide electronic reports that detail any remittance information that is received with incoming ACH payments, including invoice or reference numbers, discounts or other payment information transmitted by the originating company.
*Additional fees may apply. All fees are subject to state and local sales tax.
Quickly and securely view your monthly eStatement through Business Online Banking. Save your statements electronically for retention and research purposes versus maintaining paper copies.