Today, small businesses want it all. That means true control of your finances, total convenience on your schedule, and customization to do things your way.
A better way to pay bills and invoices. Business online bill pay lets you control what is paid, how much is paid and when it’s paid.
- Make payments more quickly and easily and gain greater control over cash flow
- Get anytime, anywhere access online for more convenience paying your bills
- Depend on added security because paying bills online is safer than mailing checks
- Save time by conveniently importing payees from Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Pay multiple invoices for a single payee all at one time and account for them in a single location
- Easily set up recurring payments for monthly bills
Delegate tasks and set permission controls. You maintain control of all the settings.
- Delegate the payment tasks you want such as paying utilities and suppliers, running reports or accessing payment history
- Set permission controls so you’re always in charge of who can make payments, which payments they can make, and the maximum payment amount
- Set up final approvals so you can give the go-ahead before any payments are made
Instant information with customized reporting. Access the info you need whenever you need it.
- Run audit reports and customize them for the precise payment information you need
- Track your company spending and payment history in just a few clicks
- View the payment activity of authorized users and keep track of the payments they have made
- Greatly reduce your paperwork and minimize manual record keeping
To enroll, you must utilize Business Online Banking.
- Log in to your Business Online Banking account.
- Select Bill Payment to access the enrollment form.
- Complete the enrollment form and click Submit.
- Within five business days, you will receive a letter with log-in information and usage tips.
Take control of your business spending with one of our Visa® or MasterCard® Platinum credit card options and enjoy these great benefits and more:
- Online Account Access
- Chip card security
- Fraud monitoring and zero fraud liability
- Travel benefits
- 24/7 Customer service located in the U.S. - 800.883.0131
- And much more
To learn more or to apply for a business credit card, please contact our Treasury Management team.
Subject to credit approval.
- All the benefits of a paper check, in an easy, low-cost digital solution.
- Payments delivered in seconds, not days!
- Integrates flawlessly with QuickBooks® & other accounting platforms.
- Branded checks can be printed and mailed on your behalf. No check stock required!
- Click here to learn more.
Sweep Account services automate your daily investment or borrowing decisions without sacrificing liquidity or yield. Excess cash balances are invested to maximize earnings and/or pay down debt to reduce interest expense. At the end of each business day, funds are swept based on a pre-determined threshold balance in your commercial checking account to/from an investment account, loan or both to maximize surplus cash.
Send domestic and international wire transfers anywhere through Business Online Banking or over the telephone for same-day processing.
With a Zero Balance Account (ZBA) you can maintain multiple commercial checking accounts for deposit or disbursement purposes, while concentrating balances in a master operating account for efficient, centralized use of funds. The sub-account balances are kept at zero by transferring funds to/from the master account. When the master account is linked to an investment or loan sweep, you have the flexibility to maximize investment potential while maintaining centralized control of your cash.