Today, businesses want it all. That means true control of your finances, total convenience on your schedule, and customization to do things your way. A better way to pay bills and invoices. Business online bill pay lets you control what is paid, how much is paid and when it’s paid.
To enroll, you must utilize Business Online Banking.
- Log in to your Business Online Banking account
- Select Bill Payment to access the enrollment form
- Complete the enrollment form and click Submit
Take control of your business spending with Quad City Bank's Visa® credit card.
- Manage travel, office supplies, equipment, and other expenses
- Maximize payment controls
- Rewards for card use -- Redeem points for travel, merchandise, gift cards, and cashback
- Contactless card -- tap participating merchant terminals to make purchases easier
- Faster, state-of-the-art chip technology
- Administration controls for real time updates
- Expense management capabilities*
*Subject to credit approval.
Online Credit Card Account Access
Manage your credit card account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Individual Business Card Management
- Analyze your spending
- Review your statements
- Pay bills online
Customer Support Information
Business Credit Card Contact Information
- Card numbers beginning with 4009 or 5123: 800.883.0131
- Card numbers beginning with 4484 or 4758: 877.205.1887
Check / Debit Cards Contact Information
- Lost or stolen Visa Check or Debit Cards - 800.472.3272
- Visa Check or Debit 24 hour support line - 800.262.2024
- All the benefits of a paper check, in an easy, low-cost digital solution
- Payments delivered in seconds, not days!
- Integrates flawlessly with your accounting platforms
- Branded checks can be printed and mailed on your behalf. No check stock required!
- Learn more about Payment Exchange
Sweep Account services automate your daily investment or borrowing decisions without sacrificing liquidity or yield. Excess cash balances are invested to maximize earnings and/or pay down debt to reduce interest expense. At the end of each business day, funds are swept based on a pre-determined threshold balance in your commercial checking account to/from an investment account, loan or both to maximize surplus cash.
Send domestic and international wire transfers anywhere through Business Online Banking or over the telephone for same-day processing.
Zero Balance Account
With a Zero Balance Account (ZBA) you can maintain multiple commercial checking accounts for deposit or disbursement purposes, while concentrating balances in a master operating account for efficient, centralized use of funds. The sub-account balances are kept at zero by transferring funds to/from the master account. When the master account is linked to an investment or loan sweep, you have the flexibility to maximize investment potential while maintaining centralized control of your cash.