Last update on March 17, 2020
To all QCRH Employees and Board of Directors,
As a part of our Public Emergency Preparedness (PEP) Program, we have activated “Dark Sites” for all charters to help keep employees informed. This site will be updated regularly with information for employees who are working from home or may not have easy access to our company’s internal network.
This information is intended for employees only. Please do not share or distribute this information.
Technology Resources As you work remotely, here are a few important resources to keep you connected.
- Please find instructions on how to log in using VPN and DUO, Forward Calls and Print Capabilities.
Marco Support Desk
- Need technical support? Email email@example.com or call 800.847.3097.
Self-reporting exposure to Coronavirus We ask that all employees self-report if you or a member of your household have been at an event or specific location where transmission has occurred or have been in contact with a known carrier.
- To make a report, please contact Sara Antle via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 309.743.7708 and your supervisor
- All notifications will be kept confidential
- Based on the situation, appropriate preventative measures will be determined to keep our employees and clients safe
- Self-quarantine for 14 days is required if you have traveled to or from a high-risk location or have been exposed to a positively confirmed case. Please report any of these scenarios to Sara Antle via email at email@example.com or phone at 309.743.7708 and your supervisor.
Travel Guidance Business Travel
- All QCRH employees will halt all business travel through the end of March, this includes all management, team, and bank meetings and conferences. Please use audio or video conferencing for those meetings as appropriate. We will continue to evaluate this situation and let you know when work-related travel can resume.
Personal Travel As we enter a higher travel season with Spring vacations, please be aware of the following CDC guidance related to travel:
- Check the CDC’s Traveler’s Health Notices for the latest guidance and recommendations for each country to which you will travel. NOTE: If you become sick while traveling notify your supervisor and call a healthcare provider for advice if needed.