A Message From the President of Quad City Bank & Trust
Last Updated July 29, 2020
QCBT Lobbies Are Open
At QCBT, your wellbeing and the wellbeing of our staff are always our top priority. While our lobbies were temporarily closed, our team was working hard to implement new safety measures that align with recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and establish guidelines to ensure a healthy environment for all of our guests. We are excited to announce that our doors are open and we look forward to serving you again in person!
Here’s what you can expect when you visit our lobby:
- While we are so excited to see your faces again, we are requesting that all staff and clients who enter the bank wear a mask beginning August 1, 2020. If you come to a branch and forget to bring one (don't worry, we know it happens!), we'll have a supply of disposable masks on hand for you. Please know that you may be asked to briefly pull down your mask for identification purposes.
- We will be following social distancing guidelines as recommended by the CDC. You may notice some furniture rearranged and stickers on the floor to help ensure that our clients and staff can stand a safe 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the lobby so you can quickly and easily wash your hands upon entering and exiting.
- For the time being, we ask that you come straight to the teller window for deposit and withdrawal slips. Our goal is to keep everything safe behind the counter for your protection.
- Plexiglas shields have been installed at the indoor teller windows and all Account Executive stations to ensure safe interactions between our staff and clients.
- Don’t worry – we didn’t forget about your favorite part of the visit! Cookies and coffee will be available upon request. Just be sure to ask our receptionist to share.
- If you are not feeling well or believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, we respectfully request that you visit us through the drive thru.
- Elevator capacity, where applicable, has been limited to one person at a time.
We appreciate your help and patience as we work together to create a safe, healthy experience for our clients and employees. As always, you will continue to have uninterrupted 24/7 access to all of the banking products that matter most to you on our website and mobile apps.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
QCBT is a participating lender in the SBA PPP. We are pleased to assist our clients with this program. Please click here to read more about our application process and what is required. If you have already received a PPP loan from Quad City Bank & Trust, please click here for tips on how to start preparing for your loan forgiveness request.
Unemployment Scam Alert
There have been reports of unemployment fraud happening in our area. Click here to learn more about what it is and how to protect yourself from this scam.
Additional Quick Links:
CLICK HERE for IA business recovery resources from Iowa Economic Development.
CLICK HERE for important updates related to COVID-19 from the Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce.
CLICK HERE for tips on how to avoid COVID-19 scams and protect your money from the American Bankers Association (ABA).
CLICK HERE for tax relief and economic payment information from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
CLICK HERE for program announcements from the Small Business Association (SBA).
CLICK HERE to read past updates from QCBT on the bank's COVID-19 preparations.