A Message From the President of Quad City Bank & Trust
Last Updated March 27, 2020
RESOURCES FOR QCBT CLIENTS:
CLICK HERE for more information on the Iowa Small Business Relief Program (application deadline is March 31st).
CLICK HERE for additional resources for IA business recovery from Iowa Economic Development.
CLICK HERE for important updates related to COVID-19 from the Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce.
CLICK HERE for important updates related to COVID-19 from the American Bankers Association.
CLICK HERE for tips on how to avoid COVID-19 scams and protect your money from the ABA.
A Message from QCBT Leadership
Thank you for trusting us with your financial products and services. It’s a responsibility we take seriously.
As I shared last week, we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our clients and our employees in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Due to the increased precautions and closures established statewide and the recommendations from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),access to our lobbies will be limited to appointment only beginning Thursday, March 19th through Tuesday, April 7th.
Limited Lobby Access
- Please use our drive-thru service to conduct your standard banking transactions – normal hours of operation at all 5 drive-thru branch location
- To speak directly with a QCBT banker, please call your closest QCBT branch during regular business hours.
- You can also contact us in advance to schedule an appointment with a QCBT banker; walk-ins are not allowed. This should only be explored if you need access to your safe deposit box, have a loan closing or have additional time-sensitive banking needs that can’t be conducted via the drive-thru or phone. At that time, we will determine a future date and time that will work for all parties involved to meet and assist with your banking needs. Or, please feel free to reach out directly to your QCBT banker to schedule an appointment:
- Treasury Management – email at email@example.com
- Commercial Banking – contact your Commercial Banking Officer
- Private Banking – contact your Private Banking Officer
- Wealth Management – contact your Wealth Management Officer
- Quad City Investment Center – contact your Investment Officer
24/7 Online & Mobile Banking Capabilities
To ensure that you have uninterrupted access to the products and services you need, please consider the following:
- Personal Online Banking tools available 24/7, including:
- Business Online Banking tools available 24/7, including:
For assistance with these or any other services, please do not hesitate to call us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We know these are unprecedented times but our commitment to you and all of our clients remains the same.
John H. Anderson
President & CEO, Quad City Bank & Trust
NMLS ID 464419
CLICK HERE to read past updates from QCBT on the bank's COVID-19 preparations.